Hi guys,
I have heard about KSA, but never tested it.
I do that today.
I had play a long time ago KSP 0.1 and I followed all the versions of the KSP 1.x branch.
Today I test your 2026.10.7.5541 version.
I have only one thing to say: it’s fantastic.
Congratulations on this work, you’ll amaze us for many years I hope!
1st vessel build, 1st orbit, 1st circularization and..... a lot of explosive dismantlement, great !!!!
**************
comments :
- No gyroscopic control part ?
- Only manual control to reach orbit ? Something like MechJeb maybe ?
- Editor : symmetry control "R" does not work at all even if I change the keyboard key
- Manual radial decoupling is like under KSP, where it doesn’t work or everything breaks
- I tried the Linux version, VULKAN not recognized even though it is well functional ( $ sudo ./KSA)
Long life to KSA and the team behind.
I have heard about KSA, but never tested it.
I do that today.
I had play a long time ago KSP 0.1 and I followed all the versions of the KSP 1.x branch.
Today I test your 2026.10.7.5541 version.
I have only one thing to say: it’s fantastic.
Congratulations on this work, you’ll amaze us for many years I hope!
1st vessel build, 1st orbit, 1st circularization and..... a lot of explosive dismantlement, great !!!!
**************
comments :
- No gyroscopic control part ?
- Only manual control to reach orbit ? Something like MechJeb maybe ?
- Editor : symmetry control "R" does not work at all even if I change the keyboard key
- Manual radial decoupling is like under KSP, where it doesn’t work or everything breaks
- I tried the Linux version, VULKAN not recognized even though it is well functional ( $ sudo ./KSA)
Long life to KSA and the team behind.