Kryogenic New Member Messages 3 Reaction score 4 Nov 13, 2025 #1 I'll try to get into modding as soon as possible (I have no experience .-. )
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 520 Nov 13, 2025 #2 Other than trying to do some live streaming? Honestly I'll be messing around in the cloud debug editors. I want to see how messed up I can make Jupiter with those new volumetric clouds. Oh and more wiki work, grind never stops.
Other than trying to do some live streaming? Honestly I'll be messing around in the cloud debug editors. I want to see how messed up I can make Jupiter with those new volumetric clouds. Oh and more wiki work, grind never stops.
Zincboy New Member Messages 7 Reaction score 8 Nov 13, 2025 #3 When it comes out, I’ll go explore the outer solar system and take a look at the gas giants. I’ll also archive a copy of the game.
When it comes out, I’ll go explore the outer solar system and take a look at the gas giants. I’ll also archive a copy of the game.
S stephensmat New Member Messages 8 Reaction score 15 Nov 14, 2025 #4 I'd like to head for Jupiter. The animation on Discord today was beautiful.
moeggz Member Messages 98 Reaction score 93 Nov 14, 2025 #5 Just fly around and look at all the clouds.
Emu Member Messages 12 Reaction score 11 Nov 14, 2025 #7 I'm gonna fly around the planets and look at the pretty terrain work and volumetrics Then I'm gonna learn to mod and add new planets hopefully
I'm gonna fly around the planets and look at the pretty terrain work and volumetrics Then I'm gonna learn to mod and add new planets hopefully