G greystripe3 New Member Messages 3 Reaction score 4 Apr 9, 2026 #1 New here and very excited to see this develop. It reminds me of the early early days of KSP.
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 520 Apr 9, 2026 #2 Hello and welcome! I remember those days fondly as well. The CM Anthony streams, how the site would crash on update days, good times!
Hello and welcome! I remember those days fondly as well. The CM Anthony streams, how the site would crash on update days, good times!
G greystripe3 New Member Messages 3 Reaction score 4 Apr 10, 2026 #3 Kiwi Shark said: Hello and welcome! I remember those days fondly as well. The CM Anthony streams, how the site would crash on update days, good times! Click to expand... Ah, yes! Those were some good times indeed!
Kiwi Shark said: Hello and welcome! I remember those days fondly as well. The CM Anthony streams, how the site would crash on update days, good times! Click to expand... Ah, yes! Those were some good times indeed!