Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 520 Mar 5, 2026 #1 It took a little tinkering in the XML but these shots were worth it. Checking out the nice views in orbit. He enjoys. Cool shadow and everything. I feel like it reminds me of something but I don't know what.
It took a little tinkering in the XML but these shots were worth it. Checking out the nice views in orbit. He enjoys. Cool shadow and everything. I feel like it reminds me of something but I don't know what.
Kraken Member Messages 64 Reaction score 45 Mar 5, 2026 #2 Uh.. where did the moon go? Cool screenshots! Is there a limit to how large you can make the rings? It would be really neat to see something like J1407b.
Uh.. where did the moon go? Cool screenshots! Is there a limit to how large you can make the rings? It would be really neat to see something like J1407b.
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 520 Mar 5, 2026 #3 Kraken said: Uh.. where did the moon go? Cool screenshots! Is there a limit to how large you can make the rings? It would be really neat to see something like J1407b. Click to expand... Moon not pictured. There doesn't seem to be a limit I've reached. Earlier tests with them still around Saturn let me make them at least as big as the furthest moon orbits.
Kraken said: Uh.. where did the moon go? Cool screenshots! Is there a limit to how large you can make the rings? It would be really neat to see something like J1407b. Click to expand... Moon not pictured. There doesn't seem to be a limit I've reached. Earlier tests with them still around Saturn let me make them at least as big as the furthest moon orbits.
SSDeveloper Member Messages 63 Reaction score 40 Mar 6, 2026 #4 Cool! Any chance we could see a view from the surface?
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 520 Mar 6, 2026 #5 SSDeveloper said: Cool! Any chance we could see a view from the surface? Click to expand... Here's a few!
SSDeveloper said: Cool! Any chance we could see a view from the surface? Click to expand... Here's a few!