Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 520 Apr 30, 2026 #1 I decided to mess around with the new plumes and all of the options available to them. Exhaust debug menu is your friend! I started with the default: And then started changing colors: ^This might be my favorite. And with a bit of trickery, some extraplanetary plumage: Share some of your own!
I decided to mess around with the new plumes and all of the options available to them. Exhaust debug menu is your friend! I started with the default: And then started changing colors: ^This might be my favorite. And with a bit of trickery, some extraplanetary plumage: Share some of your own!
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 520 May 5, 2026 #3 Additional plumes have been unleashed! More colors but with the new Milky Way. This one has a vaporwave feel. On Mars! And this green bean for good measure.
Additional plumes have been unleashed! More colors but with the new Milky Way. This one has a vaporwave feel. On Mars! And this green bean for good measure.
Maxi Member Messages 187 Reaction score 130 May 5, 2026 #4 the Mars one looks amazing Kiwi Shark said: Additional plumes have been unleashed! More colors but with the new Milky Way. View attachment 1540 This one has a vaporwave feel. View attachment 1541 On Mars! View attachment 1542 And this green bean for good measure. View attachment 1543 Click to expand...
the Mars one looks amazing Kiwi Shark said: Additional plumes have been unleashed! More colors but with the new Milky Way. View attachment 1540 This one has a vaporwave feel. View attachment 1541 On Mars! View attachment 1542 And this green bean for good measure. View attachment 1543 Click to expand...
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 520 May 5, 2026 #5 Maxi said: the Mars one looks amazing Click to expand... Yeah it actually turned out a bit better than I expected! This was technically while orbiting Phobos but the Mars shot looked better than that lumpy ol' rock.
Maxi said: the Mars one looks amazing Click to expand... Yeah it actually turned out a bit better than I expected! This was technically while orbiting Phobos but the Mars shot looked better than that lumpy ol' rock.
Catch New Member Messages 1 Reaction score 2 May 12, 2026 #7 Kiwi Shark said: ^This might be my favorite. Click to expand... your screenshot made me think of this, anyone's welcome to do whatever with it Last edited: May 12, 2026
Kiwi Shark said: ^This might be my favorite. Click to expand... your screenshot made me think of this, anyone's welcome to do whatever with it
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 520 May 19, 2026 #8 Pushing the camera slightly into the plume gave it this hazy dreamlike effect.
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 520 May 19, 2026 #9 I finally got around to getting the first test shots of what I've been wanting to see: plumes from the IVA view.
I finally got around to getting the first test shots of what I've been wanting to see: plumes from the IVA view.