Actually scratch that - on further investigation it looks like Klarna is not as simple to enable I was hoping. But, rest assured we are looking to make some progress in this area as soon as we can!
Hey folks. Sorry we've been a bit late on this one. How do people feel about Klarna?
This is something we can enable very easily, PayPal and SEPA Bank Transfer will take a bit more work to get going.
🙏
I'm also on a laptop but with an RTX 3060 GPU and 6GB VRAM.
I tried the following:
Turned down all the textures etc. in settings.toml - did not fix
Upgraded my KSA build from 2026.5.10.4424 to 2026.5.11.4462 - did not fix
Then I managed to have a chat with one of the KSA developers and he...
I am having almost exactly the same problem, the log stops at "INFO Swapchain created with 3 images". selectSystemOnStart already true but no UI shows on start before the crash.
Did you manage to fix this? I'm going to experiment with manually lowering the detail in settings.toml a bit more.