Crash: Crew Assignment from within the VAB

Davidian1024

Member
Messages
18
Reaction score
16

Game Version​

v2026.9.22.5482

Operating System​

Linux, Bazzite 44.20260824.0 (Kinoite)

What Happened​

When I access the Crew Assignment dialog from within the "VAB", the game crashes. This happens regardless of whether I use the menu at the top or the button in the lower left.

What Was Expected​

Anything but crash.

Reproduction Steps​

  1. Click "Crew Assignment" from the "Editor" menu or the "Launch" window.
  2. Crash

Reproduction Rate​

Fairly often. I am able to get kittens assigned to seats. Once I do, I save the craft with them in them to avoid having to reassign them.

Additional Info​

I get this error:

17:37:20 ERROR Unhandled exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at KSA.KittenComboOption.GetName()
at KSA.ImGuiHelper.DrawCombo[T](ImString variable, T& value, List`1 valueOptions, Boolean isChanged)
at KSA.CrewAssignmentWindow.DrawSeatCombo(String label, Part part, IVASeat seat, String vehicleId, Boolean hasLaunched, List`1 scratchOptions)
at KSA.CrewAssignmentWindow.Window.DrawContent(IViewport viewport)
at KSA.ImGuiWindow.OnDrawUi(IGameViewport viewport)
at KSA.ImGuiWindow.DrawAllStaticWindows(IGameViewport viewport)
at KSA.Program.OnDrawUiFrame(Double dt)
at KSA.Program.OnFrame(Double currentPlayerTime, Double dtPlayer)
at KSA.App.Run()
at KSA.Program.Main(String[] inArgs).
 
Upvote 1
Back
Top