Station / craft raising orbit with no impulse - possibly due to inactive separatron

Soda Popinski

Member
Messages
35
Reaction score
12

Game Version​

v2026.9.22.5482

Operating System​

Windows 11

What Happened​

In order to get the RCS on/off button back on my space station with no active engine, I added a small SRB (A1). My craft slowly raises its orbit, even with RCS shut off. Over the course of 2 in-game days, it raised a few hundred km.

What Was Expected​

I expected the craft to keep in a stable orbit.

Reproduction Steps​

  1. Attach the A1 SRB separatron to a craft already in orbit via debug editor
  2. Time warp to see it raise
  3. Remove the separatron with the debug editor, and the craft will stop rising.
  4. OR load up the savegame file, and check the space station (PV1). The separatron is on the "spine" on the top near one of the solar trusses.

Reproduction Rate​

Sometimes.

Additional Info​

  • Video/Screenshots: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...568ebf8cfc329ae9a2aa7f6855fb9ef7fc97889d9fcd&ave File: [Attached/Link to save file if relevant]
  • Other Notes: Attaching the savegame file.
  • I found timewarp really choppy when using another craft while this bug was happening, taking about 10 or 15 minutes to timewarp 2 game days. When I removed the separatron, not only did my station stop changing orbit, but timewarp went back to normal.
 

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back
Top