Add rovers/Land vehicles

RatKing

Member
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Now I will skip straight to the point.
KSP had rovers but it didn't have many ways to do them. I think you should add more features for rovers (Like more wheels or suspension and engines) I also think you should have science specific to the rovers that has to be done on them.

Great work Devs :D
 
Upvote 1
JPLRepo has mentioned the desire to "do wheels right" quite a few times. Not sure what we'll do with rovers yet but dang those wheels are gonna be dialed in.

We need parts to clear ground clutter, either by shoving or detonating. 💥
 
Try 6, you'll have better stability than on 3

Anyway, I suppose the "done right" is more about how the wheels work and behave on different surfaces and gravities because Unity's wheel implementation was pretty meh, and they all felt like driving on ice, regardless of where they've been.
 
Back
Top