Goddchen Member Community Veteran Messages 68 Reaction score 66 Feb 27, 2026 #1 What were your favorite updates from February? I struggle to choose between IVA and the newly added parts.
What were your favorite updates from February? I struggle to choose between IVA and the newly added parts.
D DeleteMe New Member Messages 4 Reaction score 4 Feb 28, 2026 #3 My favourite update was Linux builds!
averageksp Member Messages 76 Reaction score 46 Feb 28, 2026 #4 Kaa253 said: My favourite update was Linux builds! Click to expand... Yeah I completely agree
Goddchen Member Community Veteran Messages 68 Reaction score 66 Feb 28, 2026 #5 Kaa253 said: My favourite update was Linux builds! Click to expand... Yeah, wish it wasn't for root-level anti-cheat on my favorite games, I would also switch to Linux.
Kaa253 said: My favourite update was Linux builds! Click to expand... Yeah, wish it wasn't for root-level anti-cheat on my favorite games, I would also switch to Linux.