IRC channel

darsie

Member
Messages
85
Reaction score
18
I created the IRC channel #KittenSpaceAgency on libera IRC.
Technically I'm currently the owner of that channel. I'm happy to transfer channel ownership to whoever deserves and wants it.
I guess if it is officially supported, it should go on the wiki front page.
 
Last edited:
Great to here that youre still on irc. is there much traffic?
No. At least not yet. We're currently 3. The bot hasn't claimed personhood, yet.
If you want we could try bridgeing it to matrix andfrom there to discord so people on all 3 of these services can join one single chat.

Se my thread here: https://forums.ahwoo.com/threads/matrix-discord-channel.717/
Not a fan of that. Breaks nick tab completion. Not sure if ppl would show up in the nick list. We could make a separate, bridged channel.
 
the bot replicates every person int he other channels but you would have to kick via bot command.

I agree that 3 people isnt worth the effort. sadly most people moved to discord these days.
 
I am glad they carved out a traditional forum from the very beginning. I dislike the transient nature of discord communication and the tendency for things to be lost to the tide.
 
Back
Top