I iaidoka Member Messages 17 Reaction score 18 Mar 8, 2026 #21 Disabling anti-aliasing did the trick, yess! Thank you
seehpcod Member Messages 31 Reaction score 12 Mar 8, 2026 #22 I really wonder how anti-aliasing results in disco lights. A weird bug - seems to be some sort of color specific blooming effect, or so...
I really wonder how anti-aliasing results in disco lights. A weird bug - seems to be some sort of color specific blooming effect, or so...
seehpcod Member Messages 31 Reaction score 12 Jun 18, 2026 #23 The Anti-Aliasing Disco bug is now solved, on my install. There is some weird flicker with small black triangles in some areas where biomes change. And KSA crashes sometimes when changing from 1x (no anti-aliasing) back to 2x (aliasing).
The Anti-Aliasing Disco bug is now solved, on my install. There is some weird flicker with small black triangles in some areas where biomes change. And KSA crashes sometimes when changing from 1x (no anti-aliasing) back to 2x (aliasing).