Goddchen Member Community Veteran Messages 70 Reaction score 68 Yesterday at 8:17 PM #1 What is your favorite this time? Mine are the plumes and explosions!
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 654 Reaction score 534 Yesterday at 8:28 PM #2 New plumes are pretty cool. Seeing the foundation of interstellar is nice but I’m looking forward to improvements for it to be more approachable.
New plumes are pretty cool. Seeing the foundation of interstellar is nice but I’m looking forward to improvements for it to be more approachable.
Goddchen Member Community Veteran Messages 70 Reaction score 68 Today at 6:32 AM #3 Kiwi Shark said: New plumes are pretty cool. Seeing the foundation of interstellar is nice but I’m looking forward to improvements for it to be more approachable. Click to expand... The time warp issues got much better with the hotfix build. Give it a try again.
Kiwi Shark said: New plumes are pretty cool. Seeing the foundation of interstellar is nice but I’m looking forward to improvements for it to be more approachable. Click to expand... The time warp issues got much better with the hotfix build. Give it a try again.
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 654 Reaction score 534 Today at 5:14 PM #4 Goddchen said: The time warp issues got much better with the hotfix build. Give it a try again. Click to expand... I will check it out!
Goddchen said: The time warp issues got much better with the hotfix build. Give it a try again. Click to expand... I will check it out!