ObjectOrientedCat
New Member
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi everyone! I was wondering who Ahwoo are, some kind of forum host? I haven't heard of them before and couldn't find any google results. Thanks!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey! Welcome to the forums.Hi everyone! I was wondering who Ahwoo are, some kind of forum host? I haven't heard of them before and couldn't find any google results. Thanks!
Ahwoo is a separate company from RocketWerkz.Yeah basically the above. They're a part of RW.
Oh thanks for clarifying, I must’ve misunderstood a message at some point.Ahwoo is a separate company from RocketWerkz.
Does this mean the forum leaked? The soft launch of a link in a post on the subreddit seemed like we snuck in here before a big planned opening day. Or was a launch with less fanfare the way you guys wanted it to go?Hey! Welcome to the forums.
Right now, Ahwoo is RocketWerkz' partner for distributing KSA and receiving contributions toward the project.
You'll see more info on the Ahwoo website soon.
Ahwoo is a separate company from RocketWerkz.
Makes sense. I try to check the discord semi frequently but it’s just so easy for info to slip through on it.They posted it on the Discord. That's how I found it.
Exactly, we're trying to avoid a situation where we get a stampede of low effort content. We're glad you're all here!Does this mean the forum leaked?
...
Also makes sense to slowly build up a community with a soft(er) launch.
Can you share more detail? The lack of transparency is weirding me out.Hey! Welcome to the forums.
Right now, Ahwoo is RocketWerkz' partner for distributing KSA and receiving contributions toward the project.
You'll see more info on the Ahwoo website soon.
Ahwoo is a separate company from RocketWerkz.
Sure - Ahwoo was created to serve as a novel means of game distribution.Can you share more detail? The lack of transparency is weirding me out.