KSP player here...

Zt5d5d

New Member
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Hi all,
I'm Zt5d5d, otherwise known as WannabeKerbal on the KSP forums if you know me there. A couple days ago I tried installing KSA since it's free, even with my mediocre specs (i7 1365U, Intel Iris Xe 96EU, 16 GB LPDDR5 RAM). It didn't work, but I had created an account, and I didn't see the point in not joining the forums.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

PS. I'm on Zorin OS 18.1, just so you know ; )
 
Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forums!

I have an answer to your issue but unfortunately it isn't the best news. KSA's tech stack does not currently support Intel iGPUs, most likely due to certain driver incompatibilities. KSA currently works best with a dedicated AMD or Nvidia GPU with at least 8GB of VRAM. The plan is to eventually look into development efforts to support more hardware, such as iGPUs, in the future.
 
Hi @Kiwi Shark, thanks for your reply. I had indeed seen the previous post about this a couple months ago, and was hoping that maybe the devs had fixed that in the meantime. I guess not, but I understand the devs are busy with getting the game past pre-alpha.
 
Back
Top