Hebdomad New Member Messages 9 Reaction score 15 Dec 3, 2025 #1 I don't often get this excited for what is basically a short animated sci-fi series. But this super hard sci-fi stuff is freaking amazing. If I had the time and skills, I'd be trying to mod this into KSA already.
I don't often get this excited for what is basically a short animated sci-fi series. But this super hard sci-fi stuff is freaking amazing. If I had the time and skills, I'd be trying to mod this into KSA already.
Spaceman3d Member Messages 155 Reaction score 123 Dec 3, 2025 #2 Well if your a hard SF freak like me you're gonna like those ones: SAVAGES THE SHACKLETON DISASTER The Lunar War
Well if your a hard SF freak like me you're gonna like those ones: SAVAGES THE SHACKLETON DISASTER The Lunar War
Spaceman3d Member Messages 155 Reaction score 123 Dec 3, 2025 #3 And additional videos from L5Resident, (The Lunar War lore)