O Olin Shaw New Member Messages 3 Reaction score 2 Nov 23, 2025 #1 The game closes once it gets to the preparing thumbnails loading tip even when on all the lowest settings. Is this a bug, or can i fix it?
The game closes once it gets to the preparing thumbnails loading tip even when on all the lowest settings. Is this a bug, or can i fix it?
Bruno Member Messages 21 Reaction score 19 Nov 24, 2025 #2 Any mods? I had something similar on the other day and it was a mod.
O Olin Shaw New Member Messages 3 Reaction score 2 Nov 24, 2025 #3 Bruno said: Any mods? I had something similar on the other day and it was a mod. Click to expand... No, no mods, this is the first time i'm trying to launch the game as I've just downloaded it.
Bruno said: Any mods? I had something similar on the other day and it was a mod. Click to expand... No, no mods, this is the first time i'm trying to launch the game as I've just downloaded it.
Bruno Member Messages 21 Reaction score 19 Nov 24, 2025 #4 Could it be the same as this one? https://forums.ahwoo.com/threads/cr...s-of-shadow-or-texture-quality.317/#post-1363
Could it be the same as this one? https://forums.ahwoo.com/threads/cr...s-of-shadow-or-texture-quality.317/#post-1363
O Olin Shaw New Member Messages 3 Reaction score 2 Nov 24, 2025 #5 Bruno said: Could it be the same as this one? https://forums.ahwoo.com/threads/cr...s-of-shadow-or-texture-quality.317/#post-1363 Click to expand... That sounds just like mine, thanks so much!
Bruno said: Could it be the same as this one? https://forums.ahwoo.com/threads/cr...s-of-shadow-or-texture-quality.317/#post-1363 Click to expand... That sounds just like mine, thanks so much!