Added UI 'issues' on Ahwoo

Gerben

New Member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
 
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Honestly very solid points.

I definitely agree the forums could be more prominently displayed at least alongside Discord. But I'm certain the Discord so front and center because that's just what the vast majority of people are looking for. The KSA wiki links to the Discord on the front page and on the sidebar but "Discord" is the number one searched term for the past several months.

https://kittenspaceagency.com should probably point to https://ahwoo.com/app/100000/kitten-space-agency directly, since https://ksa.ahwoo.com is also a redirect to that URL. I know it's been used to point to the Discord for a while but hey, early-access.
 
Hey, thanks for the feedback

You're right about the external links approach and opening in a new tab behaviour, we've removed both. We've also removed the duplicated Discord icon, updated the forum link, and changed the redirect for kittenspaceagency.com.

Let us know about anything else!
 
Back
Top