averageksp Member Messages 76 Reaction score 46 Feb 28, 2026 #1 I'm not sure how necessary it is to change it right now, but I would say KSA is also built for Linux, not just Windows. Maybe something like "Stable KSA support for linux", im not sure Upvote 1
I'm not sure how necessary it is to change it right now, but I would say KSA is also built for Linux, not just Windows. Maybe something like "Stable KSA support for linux", im not sure
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 520 Feb 28, 2026 #2 "Official support for Windows, experimental Linux also available"? Maybe once they roll the Linux builds onto the actual page.
"Official support for Windows, experimental Linux also available"? Maybe once they roll the Linux builds onto the actual page.
averageksp Member Messages 76 Reaction score 46 Mar 1, 2026 #3 Kiwi Shark said: "Official support for Windows, experimental Linux also available"? Maybe once they roll the Linux builds onto the actual page. Click to expand... Yeah something like this
Kiwi Shark said: "Official support for Windows, experimental Linux also available"? Maybe once they roll the Linux builds onto the actual page. Click to expand... Yeah something like this