Endless error messages

Benji [🇬🇧]

New Member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

Game Version​

v2026.10.7.5541

Operating System​

Windows 11

What Happened​

I was trying to do a orbital flight, my issues started after I planned a orbital insertion manoeuvre, when I clicked the auto button the rocket would not align to the manoeuvre node, after a while of clicking it it eventually moved to align, then after the burn, error messages flooded my screen.

What Was Expected​

Rocket should have automatically perform insertion manoeuvre

Reproduction Steps​

  1. launch orbital rocket
  2. get suborbital and plot a orbital insertion manoeuvre
  3. see if it works, and if the error messages appear

Additional Info​

Error messages in map screen
1791120271889.png
Error messages in flight screen1791120305675.png
I had a practically similar flight to this just before, except there were no issues.
i might not be able to respond to comments on this post as im not active on my computer alot.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top