C capran Member Messages 16 Reaction score 5 Nov 16, 2025 #1 Is there a cheat console? I'd like to be able to issue a command for infinite fuel, or put me in orbit above planet/moon X, or change orbital parameters.
Is there a cheat console? I'd like to be able to issue a command for infinite fuel, or put me in orbit above planet/moon X, or change orbital parameters.
Thoteus Member Messages 22 Reaction score 34 Nov 17, 2025 #2 there is a debug tab with some useful things, I can't remember if infinite fuel is in there but teleport is
there is a debug tab with some useful things, I can't remember if infinite fuel is in there but teleport is
JPLRepo Member Developer RocketWerkz Messages 97 Reaction score 123 Nov 17, 2025 #3 there is no inifinte fuel. But you can type "refill <vehiclename>" into the console (access via "\" key) to refill a vehicle.
there is no inifinte fuel. But you can type "refill <vehiclename>" into the console (access via "\" key) to refill a vehicle.
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 641 Reaction score 524 Nov 17, 2025 #4 capran said: put me in orbit above planet/moon X, or change orbital parameters. Click to expand... Under View > Debug you'll find "Set Orbit Debug" which lets you do exactly this!
capran said: put me in orbit above planet/moon X, or change orbital parameters. Click to expand... Under View > Debug you'll find "Set Orbit Debug" which lets you do exactly this!