What did you do in Kitten Space Agency today?

Today I made it to Jupiter orbit. From the start it would take 6 months - fortunately the warp feature is smart enough to make time just whizz by and slow down leaving plenty of time before the burn to get everything just right. Next I think I will try for one of Jupiter's moons.
 
How exactly does one build a spacecraft? Is it a mod?
 
Inthe recent update they wrote that tanks now have attachment nodes. but they dont show up in editor
 
Shift+E is the shortcut. Make sure you have the latest update.

I got it. Just use the translate tool.
Move it into position, enable snapping and connecting and then just click the part once. A green circle apears when you click and thats it.

You can also create a giant engine with the resize tool :ROFLMAO:
1763731516430.png
 
didnt work. hope they add KSP like attach nodes soon. that parts will automatically snap to.
 
I've just been chasing shadows around Jupiter. It's a little hard to comprehend the scale of things right now given how amazing time warp is and the stupid amount of delta V in the base rocket. But if you manage to fly into the atmosphere and need to escape you suddenly realise how strong the gravitational pull of Jupiter is even with Expanse style rocketry. KSA Shaddows.jpg
 
Now just need some Tri and Quad adapters untill radial attachmant is added MOAR BOOSTERS
 
So figured out that "snapping" is radial attachment and build this. started spinning as soon as I fired up the engine. Yay for the lack of symetry😆
Screenshot 2025-11-24 153153.png
 
Back
Top