Hello Blender 3D Artist here, great to see the KSA progress

Spaceman3d

Member
Messages
155
Reaction score
123
Hobby 3D artist here (Blender). It is absolutely amazing to see how far this Game has come. I've started playing KSP in 2014. KSA showes what can be acomplished when you put talented and passionate people in their respective field thogether. And its just getting started. I might start mooding KSA once some further progess is made.
 
Welcome aboard! Do you have any portfolios online that showcase your work? I like seeing what y'all 3D artists are capable of.
 
Launch of Stoke Space Nova (old version, left) Vulcan Centaur launching Lockheed MADV (right)
 

Attachments

  • Stoke Space Rocket Launch.png
    Stoke Space Rocket Launch.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Vulcan Centaur launching Lockheed MADV.png
    Vulcan Centaur launching Lockheed MADV.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Sunrise in LEO and on Mars
 

Attachments

  • DC 200 in LEO.png
    DC 200 in LEO.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • Mars Sunrise.png
    Mars Sunrise.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top