Building ground control

Dang I wish I had this kind space laying around to build a whole control suite with.

Also - a DeWalt user, I see.
 
Model railway! I have some real old school Lionel stuff (engines, track, etc.) packed away that I've said for years maybe one day I'll set up again.
 
The controler sendes well documented midi commands that you can (with the aid of a software) turn into HID commands. So you can use this to trigger macros in game. (even the lights and displays can be controlled by midi)
 
not familar with all the tecnical aconyms but sounds awenseome. so youe using your DJ console to contol ksa
 
Scratch a ROcket trogh Space lol. biut that sonds amazing. rapid engine pulsing during landing burn scratching the landing
 
Could be a challange: come up with and document the craziest way to control your rocket in KSA. e.g. motion capture expressive dancing to a landing, suecide burn wiht a light gun....
 
Every true "most ridiculous" way to control a game must include the official Donkey Kong bongos:

s-l1200.jpg
 
Back
Top