KSA refuses to launch?

Caseoh TheKing

New Member
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Whenever I attempt to launch KSA, it starts loading, brings me to the beginnning screen, and then ejects me after loading some more. Tab closes too. idk if im just sped but I have done everything it asked, tried lower settings, unistalled, reinstalled, you name it. Anything I might be missing?
 
Whenever I attempt to launch KSA, it starts loading, brings me to the beginnning screen, and then ejects me after loading some more. Tab closes too. idk if im just sped but I have done everything it asked, tried lower settings, unistalled, reinstalled, you name it. Anything I might be missing?
Do you have an AMD GPU? If so, the current build has an issue with those cards, although it seems like a temporary fix may be available here.

If not, then that sounds like the usual VRAM overload sort of crash. You can lower settings but if you don't have enough VRAM the game is going to crash anyway. About 6GB is the minimum for the full solar system I think.
 
Back
Top