• ⚠️ Mod Release Rules now apply to this board.

    All mods must include a license, source code (for executable mods), and proper attribution.

    Read the full rules here before posting.

italian language request please

rimoldi rimoldi

New Member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Good morning. Is it possible to have the game in Italian, please? I’m a huge fan of *Kerbal Space Program* (though *KSP 2* is full of bugs and the project was abandoned), so what you’re doing is truly incredible. I wanted to ask if an Italian language option is possible—and perhaps even a way to automatically translate any mods or other content. (I don't know anything about programming, so I'm not sure if that last part regarding mods is feasible, but I’ve always been quite limited since I don't speak any language other than Italian. It would be great for people like me to be able to enjoy this title. Thanks!)
 
Back
Top