Feedback N' What-Not

spacetech

New Member
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Been playin for a bit, but I never wanted to dump a bunch of feedback and what-not into Discord.​

I really enjoy Gruntz!​

Lot of fun from a 'CM' perspective, which is how I tend to look at it, frankly.
Coming from older SS13, when it was, well... still on stations, mostly, I find it a real refreshing experience and dose of CM's past, to a degree. It's not being taken too seriously by the players, but we all still really enjoy pulling together for a victory, and the low-rp we do along the way... New content and bug-fixing has been frequent, and always bringing new stuff to play or spots to try. Anomaly was an absolute surprise and I wanna say I was along the first few rounds it came out. That was an ABSOLUTE blast!

I started just goofing around with rifleman, sapper, and machine-gunner when I first hopped on, but I've really enjoyed the medical side, playing more as Surgeon or Medic when I want to do some shooting, too. The addition of the Codex is great, and having all the information right at hand is really nice for newer and experienced players too.
It let me feel more comfortable to spend some time in the chemistry labs on Prospera, and I've been able to make some pretty good medicine as a doctor.

I just play 'fer 'fun, and I can't think of many groundbreaking suggestions that'd really change up the mix, or any heavy QoL I'm dyin for. Y'all are already working on anything major I can suggest!


I *have* done my fair share of exploring, Hybrisa truly bein my favorite currently, and all I could ask for, would be some more of those weapons I see in the Codex! Not that we aren't marines, most of the time, but I really enjoy using some of the weapons dotted around the maps.
The revolvers, Type-19's, Desert Eagle, and AR-10/M16's found on Prospera are just some of them that come to mind at the moment. Giving that Jack's Surplus Militaria store some sort of ATM-esque computer on the desk, maybe with just the ability to buy things based on some of the weapons found in the shop would fill that niche for me, but I know it's not even that important. Lotsa mags in the basement. I just want ammo for that .38 you can find in the executive offices! At least I think it's a .38...

Along the same vein as the suggestion above, 'fer 'fun..

I've not quite read all about the story director yet, but I do know they'll at least send events to break a siege occasionally, or do something along the lines of strike lightning near the last few players, something along those lines.
I'd love to maybe see some non-ERT beacon (but still a 'response team') or CBRN (admeme call-in) mercenaries that could happen as 'random events' if enough (high percentage of) players have died early (ammo dump explosion 30s in...) enough in the round for it to be considered.
Pawn it off as a passing UPP or CLF freighter noticing a distress call, local riot or military police arriving from nearby, something of that nature. I never mind waiting to be revived/dying and having to observe, this would purely just be a little something extra that would roll around every now and then, give unlucky players something to do maybe play with some cool gear and add a little extra flavor. Again, not really important, just a cherry on top.

b26coy.gif

Don't got much else to add, other than that I really enjoy what has been put together so far, and I'm excited to play along as I have been with the updates! Would love some more sneak-peeks on Almayer! I SEE all that machinery in the Codex, the squad vendors and what not!

Frog Mire
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top