E Eli-Te33 New Member Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Sep 15, 2026 #1 I've installed all the dependencies (I think) and I've ran the game in the past just fine but now as of a new install it just launches without a window and I can only hear the audio.
I've installed all the dependencies (I think) and I've ran the game in the past just fine but now as of a new install it just launches without a window and I can only hear the audio.
E Eli-Te33 New Member Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Friday at 10:14 AM #2 Managed to get it to work again, launching in fullscreen screwed it up. Didn't know the game kept settings in another folder in documents lol
Managed to get it to work again, launching in fullscreen screwed it up. Didn't know the game kept settings in another folder in documents lol