F Fellow New Member Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Today at 7:15 PM #1 Im not sure if I am missing something or just dumb. I was not informed much about any install instructions. Attachments Help.png 34.6 KB · Views: 0
Im not sure if I am missing something or just dumb. I was not informed much about any install instructions.
Kiwi Shark Senior Member Forum Assistant Messages 655 Reaction score 534 Today at 9:21 PM #2 Could you provide any additional information, such as your system specs / OS / etc? Might help with looking for a solution.
Could you provide any additional information, such as your system specs / OS / etc? Might help with looking for a solution.
F Fellow New Member Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Today at 9:29 PM #3 OS is SteamOS 3. All I have done is install the Ahwoo Linux launcher and extracted its files. Attachments Help 2.png 28.7 KB · Views: 0
Terra Incognita Head of Product Ahwoo Staff Moderator Messages 173 Reaction score 232 19 minutes ago #4 Hey there, welcome to the forums! Are there any Gruntz logs? I think they are in My Documents / My Games / Gruntz on Linux too
Hey there, welcome to the forums! Are there any Gruntz logs? I think they are in My Documents / My Games / Gruntz on Linux too